Wednesday 10 January 2007

A few years ago, i must have been in class XI, i had felt the strangest feeling.

It's a bit difficult to explain. I was going home in my car. It was around the month of October, so the weather was awesome. I had the window of my car rolled down. My head was sticking outside and I had my walkman on - Duur by Strings was playing. And then I felt a feeling of absolute bliss...a situation of perfect happiness. I felt like dying in that moment. I was so happy. I remember thinking to myself - if i die now, i'll be the happiest.....everything is so perfect. I had just spoken to B 5 mins before and it was the sweetest conversation ever. At that time we were doing good, scene at home was great......academics was
grest....friends were great. Everything in my life was just flawless!!I remember having the most stupidest smile on my face for a long time. Gawd I had this moment at least 6 years back and I remember exactly how I felt. It was so special.

I have never felt like that again. That one moment of flawless happiness has never come back to me. Now everything is just such an effort. Be it academics, or friends or life at home or college....just about everything and anything in life. Life has become such a struggle. You have the good days and the bad ones but by the end of teh bad days you're just so tired, that you can't even celebrate the good ones.

It's not that life is only sad. No. I am a happy girl. Really happy. I mean even now friends are great, academics is going ok, my family is simpy the bestest, so ok am not scoring on the love life front but am not missing it that much also....so all in all I'm doing pretty good sans the occasional tear burst which is attributable to PMS. But still that feeling was such a distinct and special feeling.

Aaahhh.....what I would not do to feel like that again. But as I said, Life's good. Not perfectly flawless bliss, but then again maybe moments like those don't come a second time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.