Friday 11 January 2008

*sigh*

I had the most magical evening yesterday. It was a moment straight out of the movies.

I had gone to the club wit ma to grab an early dinner. And there he was. Cute boy with slight curly hair, fuck awesome jaw line and a hell of a Brit accent. He was sitting at a table opposite ours with his grandparents. And the funniest thing happened. Every time I looked up to look at him, I would see him looking at me. So there we were both of us trying to have a nice family time with mom, and grandparents respectively and stealing glances at each other. I have never had such an experience. I swear there were sparks. Well not exactly sparks but u know it was a kind moment – the moment when u are trying to light the phulhjahri with the candle and you’re holding it to the flame. Initially there are slight sparks and it’s just about to start sparkling when the flame dies down. It was a moment like that. There would have been fireworks :P

He was so cute, and I don’t believe he was looking at me also. Every time I looked up to look at him I would find him looking at me and then we would both look away to again steal glances at each other after 5 minutes. But then every magical moment comes to an end and so did this. He went his way and I went mine. I don’t know his name, where he’s from and I don’t think he’s from here. But he was cute and well dressed and well spoken and with his grandparents. How often do you come across some one like that, and that too looking at you?

Anyway it was a nice moment, a nice evening and made for some nice daydreaming. I swear if I had been with my friends, this story would have had a different end :P

2 comments:

Visalakshi said...

So very cute! And so awwfully Munchy! Calls for a 'still-single' joke.. read my latest for details! :P

Sroyon said...

And fate decreed that the cute boy happened to be a regular reader of your blog. He got in touch with you, and a whirlwind romance followed. Hollywood and Blogspot both got wind of the story, and suddenly you were both faced with the prospect of obscene amounts of money.

And money matters came between you, and you quarreled over film rights, unequal division of royalties, breach of faith, and other rights moral and immoral.

And NOW there were fireworks. And the inevitable breakup.

And when the dust settled, both of you were left wishing that you had paid more attention to the food.