Friday 29 December 2006

had such a tumultuous day!! first college.....had the longest day there....came face to face with administrative trouble in college.....n the registrar's PA told me on my face...."nothing gets done in 1 day in the registrar's office"!!so a bonafide letter that i asked for will take 4 days to process n probably more!!!ufffffff ki frustating!!!!! work is just piling up n piling up n no signs of ne sanity in my life!!
then came home n had a tiff wit mom.....my fault so i shut up in the end...coz i realised that i was being unreasonable...n then it ended wit ma saying one line that all but killed me!
feeling sad.....all alone at home...tv is on n loads of work piled up on the table n i m sitting in front of the comp!hv 3 fat books that i hv to read and a FIR and complaint that i hv to file for sunday.........
i need some order and peace in my life.....just dont know how n where to get it.....coz i end up messing things for myself.....feel something missing....dont know wat....maybe its just the confusion in my head that needs to be cleared up first!

No comments: